Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Front Sway Bar & Wonderbar
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Twilightoptics
Hardcore (12sec Club)


Joined: 13 Jan 2004
Posts: 9191
Location: Auburn , WA

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF?!
_________________
A redline a day keeps the carbon away!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
turbo_jimi
Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 1206
Location: Tacoma

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twilightoptics wrote:
WTF?!


No, that's Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot. Very Happy

_________________

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
flea
Member


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 1246
Location: Raymond WA

1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted, cause it really was annoying.
Wink

And because I don't want to be
MAPOH - Most Annoying Person On Here

_________________
Killing mailboxes since 2009


Last edited by flea on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
QwkTrip
11sec Club


Joined: 17 Feb 2004
Posts: 3942
Location: Peoria, IL

1989 Pontiac Firebird

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now do you see that I'm not the most annoying person here? Razz

I wish I had admin rights so I could change the title from "wonderbar" to "wonderbra". But maybe that's exactly why I don't have admin rights.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Twilightoptics
Hardcore (12sec Club)


Joined: 13 Jan 2004
Posts: 9191
Location: Auburn , WA

1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QwkTrip wrote:
But maybe that's exactly why I don't have admin rights.






Yup yup Yup yup Yup yup Pokey pokey Cheers

_________________
A redline a day keeps the carbon away!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
turbo_jimi
Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 1206
Location: Tacoma

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QwkTrip wrote:
Now do you see that I'm not the most annoying person here? Razz

I wish I had admin rights so I could change the title from "wonderbar" to "wonderbra". But maybe that's exactly why I don't have admin rights.


Like the thought didn't already cross my mind... Twisted Evil

_________________

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group