| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Twilightoptics Hardcore (12sec Club)

Joined: 13 Jan 2004 Posts: 9191 Location: Auburn , WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
 _________________ A redline a day keeps the carbon away! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Twilightoptics wrote: |  |
No, that's Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot.  _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
flea Member

Joined: 25 Jul 2008 Posts: 1246 Location: Raymond WA
1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
|
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Deleted, cause it really was annoying.
And because I don't want to be
MAPOH - Most Annoying Person On Here _________________ Killing mailboxes since 2009
Last edited by flea on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
QwkTrip 11sec Club

Joined: 17 Feb 2004 Posts: 3942 Location: Peoria, IL
1989 Pontiac Firebird
|
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Now do you see that I'm not the most annoying person here?
I wish I had admin rights so I could change the title from "wonderbar" to "wonderbra". But maybe that's exactly why I don't have admin rights. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Twilightoptics Hardcore (12sec Club)

Joined: 13 Jan 2004 Posts: 9191 Location: Auburn , WA
1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z
|
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| QwkTrip wrote: | | But maybe that's exactly why I don't have admin rights. |
 _________________ A redline a day keeps the carbon away! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
turbo_jimi Member

Joined: 23 Feb 2004 Posts: 1206 Location: Tacoma
1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
|
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| QwkTrip wrote: | Now do you see that I'm not the most annoying person here?
I wish I had admin rights so I could change the title from "wonderbar" to "wonderbra". But maybe that's exactly why I don't have admin rights. |
Like the thought didn't already cross my mind...  _________________
1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|