Cascade Crew Forum Index Cascade Crew
Message Forums
 
 GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

where is rest of car
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
turbo_jimi
Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 1206
Location: Tacoma

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jchaussee wrote:
I was being sarcatic


I'm not.

_________________

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jchaussee
Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 1318
Location: renton


PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't really see what is unreasonable. That is trade value for a project vette. Seems reasonable to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turbo_jimi
Member


Joined: 23 Feb 2004
Posts: 1206
Location: Tacoma

1985 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jchaussee wrote:
Don't really see what is unreasonable. That is trade value for a project vette. Seems reasonable to me.


For example?

_________________

1985 Z28 Crate 350, Hurst T-5, 3.23s, Flowmaster Under previous set-up: 143.82 rwhp 216.98 lbs. torque @4390 rpms 3/12/11
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
jchaussee
Member


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 1318
Location: renton


PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats how trades work. Somebody has something they dont want . They want camaro. They don't have cash so they trade. Thats how I got camaro .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
QwkTrip
11sec Club


Joined: 17 Feb 2004
Posts: 3942
Location: Peoria, IL

1989 Pontiac Firebird

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people at this site are deal hounds. The average person will pay more. Sometimes a lot more. I usually get top dollar for my stuff at other sites as long as I am patient.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chevymad
Master B


Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Posts: 5477


1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you find something nicer then everything else out there you have to be prepared to pay for it. $5k doesnt seem unreasonable for a low mileage untouched Z. I do agree the stock wheels should be on it, that completes the untouched part and ups the value.

I know none of you would be happy with any asking price I came up with for my vehicles either. There's alot of time and money invested in them, and while I know I wont break even or make any extra $$, I still wouldnt be giving them away.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Alphius
Peanut


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 2429
Location: Grand Mound

1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chevymad wrote:
When you find something nicer then everything else out there you have to be prepared to pay for it. $5k doesnt seem unreasonable for a low mileage untouched Z. I do agree the stock wheels should be on it, that completes the untouched part and ups the value.

I know none of you would be happy with any asking price I came up with for my vehicles either. There's alot of time and money invested in them, and while I know I wont break even or make any extra $$, I still wouldnt be giving them away.


I am with you 100% on this one, B.

_________________
84 Camaro Z28 - LS1/T56
85 Silverado - Low and Slow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
chevymad
Master B


Joined: 11 Jan 2004
Posts: 5477


1987 Pontiac Formula

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now here is an ad that has you wondering where the rest of the car is.. bear in mind this is a 305..

http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/pts/2669157274.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cascade Crew Forum Index -> Back Porch All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group